PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore fabricator In Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following position:
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
• To design, develop, implement, support and perform activities related to the identification and management of Talents. Focus is on, though not limited to Succession planning, Performance Management and Leadership Development for the organization.
• Coordinate the in-house mentoring program while making continuous improvement in the program design and effectiveness.
• Support and manage Performance Management activities Develop competencies checklist for various roles in the organization.
• Initiate, identify, develop, coordinate and manage Leadership Development Programs for Key Talents.
• Eight years of work experience in a management capacity.
• Have good knowledge and skill In Computer applications.
• Able to work independently and take initiative as well as being a good team player.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Facilitate groups in areas such as conflict resolution, process improvement, problem solving and strategic planning.
CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
• Perform daily material & welding inspection including coordination of yard inspection activities for all ongoing projects.
• Planning for inspection & related activities like equipment & manpower.
• Maintaining a robust cross checking & monitoring on production floor.
• Assuring that corrective actions & preventive actions are attended to, on time with adequate actions.
• Prepare timely inspection reports & documentation.
• Shall be certified as WELDING INSPECTOR through CSWIP 3.0, CSWIP 3.1, AWS, & for B4T.
• Diploma in Engineering is preferred, but not essential.
• Having at least 2 years of experience in similar work / position.
• Should be able to work independently & consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment.
• Familiarity with international codes / standard is essential.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for Ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting position title, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT. McDERMOT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal – Batu Ampar – Batam 29452